Sunday, December 15, 2013

Lameness

I know, I know. I'm lame.

Last week, I ran on Monday and didn't run again until Saturday morning. Both times I ran 3.1 miles, for a grand total of 6.2 miles this week.

In my defense, I was pretty exhausted all week from having to work last Sunday (aka I worked 11 out of 12 days Dec 2-13) and I didn't do anything else either. It's not like I ditched running to go do fun things. I ditched running to lay on my couch and not even have enough energy to watch TV at times because it would require paying attention. Not that that's really a good excuse.

In happier news, I actually almost feel like a normal human being today, on the second day of the weekend that I actually get to enjoy this week. Yay team!

This is also the last week of school before Christmas break (waaaaayyyyyy more exciting to me now that I'm a teacher, by the way), and my goal is to run on Monday AND on Wednesday, and then hopefully on Saturday when I'm back in Torrance.

So anyways, short & boring post to note a short & boring week. Here's hopin' I'll have something more interesting to say next time.

Colleen out.

No comments:

Post a Comment